How to wash your dog life jacket
Fallen in love with our hot new collection of swim essentials? You may be wondering how to keep your dog life jacket looking stylish, sleek and forever radiant. Although our dog life jackets are an investment that is made to last, there's a lot you can do to help it go the distance! Check out our handy tips on caring for your dog life jacket below.
You may not need to machine wash your dog life jacket after every use, sometimes a quick rinse under cold or warm water is all it will need. We recommend spot cleaning any marks or stains with Sard Power Stain Remover – simply spray it on, wait up to 5 mins and rinse it away!
Remember to pay extra attention to rinsing the Velcro® too (a soft toothbrush is a great way to remove any sand) and place the life jacket flat in indirect sun to dry.
When your dog life jacket needs a good refresh:
- Rinse off any excess sand with cold water, paying special attention to the Velcro®.
Close the Velcro® and connect the buckles.
Spot treat any marks or stains with Sard Power Stain Remover.
Place inside a garment bag if you have one big enough (this will make the wash cycle a little quieter).
- Wash separately in cold or warm water on a delicate cycle.
- Place flat in indirect sun to dry.
We also recommend storing your dog life jacket out of direct sunlight to prevent fading. You can store it inside a drawer or hanging in a wardrobe beside your pup's favourite Sandy Snoots dog rashie.
Pawchase matching accessories
Be sure to accessorise your dog life jacket with some other great Sandy Snoots products!
- Flamingo Pink – Bring out the pink tones of our best-selling Wild Flower Dog Rashie, and coordinate with our matching Wild Flower Women's Sarong.
- Sky Blue – Embrace the ocean blues over our new season Mandala Whale print.
- Seashell Purple – Create a gorgeous tonal look by pairing with our new season Paisley print.
- Caribbean Green – Add to the lush greenery of our Tropical Paradise print, also available in a matching dog beach towel.
Share the summer love
We can't wait for your dog to hit the beach or pool deck in one of our signature designs! Remember to share your happy snaps by tagging us @sandysnoots or using #sandysnoots for your chance to be featured on our socials. We love seeing our products out in the wild!