We’ve designed our Sandy Snoots dog rashies to protect your dog from sunburn and other harmful effects of the sun. This stylish dog rashie is made from recycled polyester to reduce your ecological paw print and is certified UPF 50+ for maximum sun protection.
The print features golden animal print with pretty pink flowers and has a glistening gold woven label. The distinctively Australian design has pink flat stitch detailing for that classic Aussie swimwear look and an open end zipper for quick and easy beachside changes. Beautifully soft and comfortable to wear, this dog rashie is machine washable and made to move!
- Australian Made
- Certified UPF 50+ for maximum sun protection
- Stylish design
- Machine washable
Made with love and…
- 75% Repreve® Polyester 25% Elastane
- Colourfast dyes resistant to chlorinated and saltwater to maintain the fresh, bright prints of your pup’s rashie for years to come
- Premium zipper from Jet Zipper
Look after me
Be sure to follow our care instructions so your Sandy Snoots dog rashie can last for a lifetime of sandy beaches and sunny adventures.
- Rinse off any excess sand with cold water, especially in the zipper slider
- Wash separately in cold or warm water on a delicate cycle
- Wash before use
We give a snoot about...
- Raising awareness of skin cancer in dogs
- Promoting a #sunsafesnoots beach culture
- Adopting sustainable practices
- Australian design and manufacturing
Every snoot counts, so we donate 5% of our annual profits to The University of Queensland Faculty of Science to support research to improve health and welfare of companion animals. Thanks for giving a snoot!
Look at you go, eco snoot!
Your products are sent to you in 100% compostable mailers from Hero Packaging so you can be sure your ecological paw print is as small as possible.
Paws for thought
Not all beach days are breezy. Remember to supervise your dog at all times, and have regular breaks in the shade with plenty of fresh drinking water. We also recommend the use of a quality pooch-friendly sunscreen for full snoot-to-tail sun protection.
It is important to note that Sandy Snoots dog rashies are designed for sun protection — they are not designed for temperature control. Unfortunately this means that our dog rashies may not be suitable for all weather conditions or breeds, so please consult with your vet!