The hottest Gold Coast dog beaches
Best dog-friendly beaches on the Gold Coast
When you find your tribe, join 😎
If you're looking for a new go-to dog beach on the Goldie or just want to mix up your next weekend adventure, we've got you covered with our list of the hottest Gold Coast dog beaches!
- The Spit Dog Beach — One of the busiest dog beaches on the Gold Coast, The Spit is located at the very end of Main Beach from Seaworld Drive. The dog-friendly zone starts from the sea wall and stretches all the way down to Muriel Henchman Avenue (just past SeaWorld), so there's loads of space for your pup to run wild and free! We love this beach because it's right in the middle of all the Gold Coast action – from diving and snorkelling, to surfing and jet skiing! Parking is usually a breeze with hundreds of car spaces available, and you can stop into the Seaway Kiosk on your way through for a coffee!
- Tallebudgera Offleash Dog Beach — If you're not in the know, it's easy to miss this gorgeous dog beach located just north of the Tallebudgera Surf Club patrolled surf beach. This bustling beach is the place to be for social snoots who love meeting new friends! Park at the Tallebudgera Leisure Center and then it's just a short walk to paradise! Your pup can play off-leash all the way up to Tallebudgera Creek, with free poop bags on your way in and great a shower/drinking fountain. Before hitting the beach, we always take a Sunday stroll through @thevillagemarkets and stock up on our favourite Drift Trading Co candles.
- Palm Beach Offleash Dog Beach — Passing through stunning Palm Beach? Go where the locals go and stop by their scenic dog beach. This large offleash area starts at the edge of Palm Beach Parklands and follows Currumbin Creek all the way around to the surf. You'll need to keep your pup on a leash as you make your way from the carpark – simply take the pathway to the left of Dune Cafe all the way to the gorgeous open beach.
- Paradise Point Parklands — Paradise Point Parklands is the perfect all-rounder for fun weekend adventures! The offleash dog area is at the foreshore and it's cool calm waters are perfect for a paddle. Afterwards, why not pick up some takeaway from Millie Weirs Fish and Chippery and enjoy a picnic on the gorgeous grassed area – yum! Just don't forget to bring your favourite Sandy Snoots towel to sit on.
Sun and water essentials to inspire your next beach day
Now that you know all the best spots on the Gold Coast dog beach scene, why not browse our online surf boutique for a hot summer outfit for your dog! Everyone knows the best beach days are the most stylish ones ✨
- Dog sun rashies — Discover our gorgeous collection of Australian Made sun rashies. They're certified UPF 50+ to protect your pup from sunburn while looking pawsome on the dog beach!
- Dog flotation vests — Dog life jackets have never looked oh-so good! Available in four vibrant colours, they're made in Australia for swimming support and ultimate summer style.
- Lightweight dog beach towels — Dry off after a splash with one of our luxurious dog towels. They're velvety soft and come in a handy travel pouch for snoots on-the-go! (Psst... you can save 20% on any dog towel with any dog rashie or life jacket purchase.)
So what are you waiting for? Maximise your days in the sun this summer and start planning your next beach vacay with Sandy Snoots!